Hands on development experience using current software patterns including web services, web APIs, message queue, service oriented and micro services architecture.
Candidates should have designed product on AWS or any other public cloud. Should have understanding on Infrastructure, involved in hosting on AWS, pricing, and load balancer.
Candidate must have demonstrated capability of Architecting scalable SAAS based platform.
Should have experience in enterprise applications on cloud or on premise environment.
Should have experience in multitenancy.
Candidate must have Continuous integration experience, conceptual knowledge on continuous delivery.
Should have experience in any NOSQL database (Kafka is preferred).
As an architect the person would be responsible for suggestion and implementation of new technologies.
Has delivered multiple versions of a SaaS-based product to production.
Has made design decisions for a product, and lived with the consequences of decisions. Has successfully introduced new technology.
Has broad experience with different types of applications, including web applications. Has experience with more than one technology stack, and has exposure to best-of-breed web scale technologies.
Expertise in developing APIs (Web Services) and integration of many services into a single cohesive application
Strong proponent of engineering best practices for Unit Testing, Coverage, Code Quality, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
Strong ability and desire to coach engineers to adopt industry best practices and design strategies
Experience in Agile Scrum processes, including a solid understanding of how to deliver an MVP and build on it.
- Work closely with other Architects and Engineering leads on defining Enterprise level Architecture for our SaaS-based RMM product.
- Be the primary person responsible for a portion of the overall product suite. Ensure adherence to system architecture and code quality standards by teaching, mentoring and reviewing designs and code of associated engineers.
- Individually build Proof of Concepts that demonstrate new technology directions or functionality.
- Plan Migration Strategy for moving from legacy to new application architecture view new requirements and proposals coming from Product Management and Other customer facing Specialists. Provide recommendations on optimal implementation approach, and coach team members to successfully implement.
- Develop processes that include best practices in Architecture, Code quality, release management, testing, and quality assurance. Assure all processes are properly documented, accurate and up-to-date. Evangelize these processes and help adoption with rest of the team.
Ability tointeract with a wide diversity of professional skills
Ability to handleconflict and build consensus around different approaches among stakeholders.
Superior oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate complex ideas clearly to a variety of audiences.
Experience with more than one technology stack required preferably C++, Java, Python or any other open source. Experience in Go Lang platform is desired.
Experience with cloud deployment and networking is highly desirable
Salary: INR 22,50,000 - 37,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Sneha Sonawane
Contact Company:Neptune consultants
Address :Neptune Consultants, DATTAPRASAD APPT | 1206/B/7 | APTE ROAD |, Flat No 8 | Shivajinagar Pune-16, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018,India