As a Collections Specialist, you'll support the collections functions by partnering with our customers to resolve issues and collect on outstanding balances.On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
- Provide correspondence and supporting documentation in a fast paced, goal-oriented collections department in a timely basis
- Efficiently use resources to research, resolve and respond to complex customer issues
- Make outbound calls on outstanding accounts
- Identify collections issues and forward them for resolution
- Provide customers with correspondence
- Perform uploads to customer websites
- Ability to effectively probe conversation to understand customer's wants and needs
- Consulting and guiding customers to the appropriate next step based on their situation
- Deliver exceptional customer experience in all interactions through inbound and outbound calls to meet goals
- Demonstrate the ability to handle situations which may require adaptation of response according to customer response
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A) in Accounting or Finance or Commerce
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 to 4 years related experience post-graduation within Order to Cash (OTC) primarily in Collections.
Hours of Work/Travel
- Weekdays (Monday through Friday) with a 5.30 pm to 4.30 am (IST) work window
- May need to travel basis business/ process need
- Occasional overtime based on business needs
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Neptune consultants