- Lead planning and execution of quality validation, automation and release sign offs
- Implement and execute automation strategies for all types of testing like integration, functional, failure and fault tolerance.
- Design, build and contribute to automation tools that simulate end user scenarios for QE validations
- Work closely with multiple teams across geographies for continuous improvements, innovate and own initiatives and ensure those are adopted and rolled out successfully.
- Continuously maintain, innovate, and improve automation and test processes to meet the challenging demands of handling large capacity cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with engineering, operations and partner teams to understand the functionality and define & develop test strategies for business use cases.
- Conduct code reviews, manage automation code quality and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices.
- Verify applications, microservices and Infrastructure stack (compute, network and storage) releases across cloud environments
- Build and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Develop test strategies, create and execute test plans both manually and via automation for ongoing releases
- Code and automate application test cases for cloud platform
- Evaluate and develop test tools to improve test process and quality
- Lead the sprint planning meetings and daily cross team stand-ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8-12 years of experience in Product development & Quality functional including design and development tasks along with Code review / bug analysis / Testing.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Experience architecting, building and maintaining test automation framework for unit, API, UI and integration testing
- Solid knowledge of test architectural principles, concepts, and application across web/cloud-based technologies AWS, Azure or Google Cloud , Kafka , Kubernetes
- Experience in administration of Linux machines, web servers, application servers and databases
- Hands on in writing clean code experience in automation testing using scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl,Java, C# or Powershell
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, or equivalent
- 5+ years of CI/CD experience using Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience with working in agile scrums, object-oriented programming and product testing in an enterprise environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Other Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Neptune consultants