- BS in Computer Science/Engineering with at least threeyearsof relevant experience or MS and PhD preferred with at least fiveyearsof relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols, Internet architecture
- Deep understanding of UNIX-style operating systems (IPC, multi-threading etc)
- Experience in socket, network, and systems programming in C/C++
- Strong and proven capabilities in debugging and troubleshooting on UNIX-style operating systems
- Strong C++ or Go programming experience is a plus.
- Strong skills with scripting languages (Python, bash, etc.) and web development technologies are a plus.
- Experience with version control systems, collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Previous experience in embedded software development for carrier and/or enterprise product telecom is a plus.
Expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Advanced packet forwarding, routing, bridging, switching, VLANs, ethernet services, ethernet OA&M
- Network/cloud management systems and configuration / provisioning / administration systems (SDN, Yang Models, NetConf, LDAP, SNMP,HTTP, OpenFlow)
- Advanced authentication, security, encapsulation and tunnelling technologies (IPSec, CAPWAP, 802.1x etc)
- MAC and network-layer implementation of 802.11, WiMax, LTE or other OFDM standards
Required Candidate profile
- Looking for strong experience in C/C++ in system programming.
- Looking for Strong academics and top product companies Experience.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Neptune consultants