- Senior Manager/Director Team lead/Manager will work with a variety of teams , Customer Success and Technology.
- Develop an organization that attracts and retains talented employees. Focus on ensuring employees feel valued and invested in their work.
- Manage a team of high-end Technical Engineers and responsible for ensuring all SLAs are met Should be abreast to take over escalated tickets and communicate with customers
- Ensure policy adherence and performance metrics are achieved Communicate feedback , adapting coaching styles depending on the situation and audience , providing feedback that is specific and constructive and encouraging all team members in incremental performance improvement.
- Mentor team members and facilitate career development Provide daily , weekly and monthly reports to the team and leadership about the team's performance on various metrics Manage client escalations and find resolution
- Perform quality checks for the team by auditing calls and emails and provide feedback to individual members of the team.
- Skills 12+ years of experience developing Cloud/IOT based Applications & team management/leadership experience in agile development environment Strong experience of server side technologies such as Java J2EE , Spring
- Minimum 5+ Years of technical management exp in supervising & directing a team of Java Backend APIs Experience in Docker Containerized , Micro Services and Kubernetes Expertise in developing secure public RESTful web services using Java/J2EE/Spring.
- Experience with database design and with database frameworks like Hibernate (ORM).
- Extensive experience in using various architecture , frameworks and design patterns in designing/refactoring highly optimized web applications is a must Extensive Experience in cloud technologies (AWS , Google Cloud) , cloud-native application architecture , 12 Factor , containers and related technologies.
- Extensive expertise with software development Lifecycle methodologies (Agile , Lean , DevOps etc.)
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience using DevOps technologies (e.g. Jenkins , Gitlab , GitHub , Artifactory etc.) , chef , Puppet or related orchestration tools. Previous experience in working on SSO , ES , Kibana , ELK Stack Experience with Performance and Monitoring tools Team city and CI/CD pipeline
Salary: INR 16,00,000 - 31,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Neptune consultants