- Administer Windows servers in a massive-scale public cloud environment.
- Engage with other Engineering and Product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability and security of
- Provide application and infrastructure support for development, test and production environments.
- Develop new automation and administration tools.
- Deploy product releases and maintenance updates.
- Evaluate, specify, implement and support performance and availability monitoring tools.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation as required.
- Troubleshoot issues and incidents.
- Follow documented processes.
- Create and update documentation as required.
- Knows Powershell or equivalent scripting language.
- Has experience working in AWS at a minimum.
- Experience working in Azure is a plus.
- Is an expert in the Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server and Active Directory.
- Is experienced in Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools.
- Has a solid understanding of networking systems and protocols.
- Will be confident in their ability to own and deliver projects and issues to resolution.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Can think and act globally.
- Has a passion for solving problems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Neptune consultants